- Championship style tournament
- Each team will be scheduled for four (4) full length games (weather permitting*) on full regulation fields.
- Every team will play AT LEAST ONE game on Sunday (consolation or playoff)
- NO TIMEOUTS allowed. During an injury timeout, the clock will run.
- Games will be two, 25 minute running halves, with a 5 minute half time.
- Games will begin no earlier than 8am on Friday July 20th and end no later than 4pm on Sunday July 22nd
- 2019- ONLY 2019
- 2020- ONLY 2020
- 2021- ONLY 2021
- OPEN- Any combination of 2019, 2020, & 2021 athletes
- No 2022 athletes are allowed in this tournament. Teams who are found to have ineligible players will be banned from the tournament for 1 year.
- Balance deadline – 2/1/18
- Roster deadline – 6/8/18
- Player waiver deadline – 7/10/18
Inclement weather is out of the control of the tournament directors, officials, and site managers. In the event of thunder and/or lightning, all games will be suspended for 20 minutes from the last occurrence. Games will resume at their regularly schedule times. Cancelled games may not be rescheduled. If weather disrupts scheduled games, Management has the authority to adjust the schedule as needed, including shortening games, adjusting the schedule, etc. In the event of extreme weather, it is up to the tournament directors, officials, and the site managers as to whether the conditions are deemed safe to play. All decisions final.
No refunds will be issued for game cancellations, due to acts of God (i.e. rain, severe wind and/or thunder and lightning).
Pool play will be Friday July 20th and Saturday July 21st | Consolation & Playoffs will take place Sunday July 22nd
Games will begin no earlier than 8am on Friday July 20th. Games will end no later than 4pm on Sunday July 22nd.