- Showcase style tournament
- Each team will be scheduled for four (4) full length games (weather permitting*) on full regulation fields.
- NO TIMEOUTS allowed. During an injury timeout, the clock will run.
- Games will be two, 25 minute running halves, with a 5 minute half time.
- 2020- ONLY 2020
- 2021- ONLY 2021
- 2022- ONLY 2022
- OPEN- Any combination of 2020, 2021 & 2022 athletes
- The 2020 and 2021 Division teams are permitted to roster to three (3) players from the next youngest grad year
- No 2023 athletes are allowed in this tournament. Teams who are found to have ineligible players will be banned from the tournament for 1 year.
- Balance deadline – 1/10/2019
- Schedule Posted – 3/20/2019
- Rosters due – 5/1/2019
- Player waiver deadline – 6/1/2019
Inclement weather is out of the control of the tournament directors, officials, and site managers. In the event of thunder and/or lightning, all games will be suspended for 20 minutes from the last occurrence. Games will resume at their regularly schedule times. Cancelled games may not be rescheduled. If weather disrupts scheduled games, Management has the authority to adjust the schedule as needed, including shortening games, adjusting the schedule, etc. In the event of extreme weather, it is up to the tournament directors, officials, and the site managers as to whether the conditions are deemed safe to play. All decisions final.
No refunds will be issued for game cancellations, due to acts of God (i.e. rain, severe wind and/or thunder and lightning).
Games will begin no earlier than 8am on Saturday June 9th and end no later than 4pm on Sunday June 10th.